Cupcake Pebbles?? YES, please!!

by Jessica on February 3, 2010

Cupcake Pebbles

Whoa. As soon as I saw this via Twitter (and Cupcake Takes the Cake) yesterday, I knew I had to have some. Fortunately for me, Post sells their cereals all the way up here in the boonies (saving me 40 miles worth of gas) and I was able to grab a box last night. And as soon as I opened it, a wave of sweet, sweet vanilla hit my nose. Seriously, it’s like eating a bowl of Funfetti® cake. I only hope that it’s still on the shelves the next time I’m at the store. Ooooh, I think I see ‘Cupcake Pebbles’ Cupcakes in my future… 😀

1 Tracey February 3, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Oh my goodness. I LOVE fruity pebbles but since I don’t buy them anymore I hadn’t seen these. I am SO looking for them tomorrow at the store – thanks 🙂

2 Kayla February 3, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Omg is it too late for me to go to the store?!?! I realllllly hope they have these here. Yum!

3 tia February 4, 2010 at 1:11 am

craaaazy!

4 Katrina February 4, 2010 at 10:43 am

Yes please!!! I don’t usually eat cereal anymore, but I just might start back up again with this.

5 Amy (Sing For Your Supper) February 4, 2010 at 11:47 am

Sweet Holy Lord. I am ON MY WAY to the store NOW!

6 Jeannette February 4, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Seriously?! Hoooooow did I miss these? I’m keeping my eyes peeled for them.

Ew, what an ugly expression… eyes… peeled…

Moving on, saying Hello from Texas as well 🙂

7 Kelly February 28, 2010 at 9:55 am

WOW! My sugar seeking kids found these in the cereal isle, but not next to Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles-their favorites. These were on another shelf. Anyhow, the aroma from the box is overwhelming, but when mixed with milk they are pretty good.

8 tina March 20, 2010 at 10:05 pm

omg, i really want to try this cereal like really really bad but i cant find it! HELP, if u can please let me know were to find n buy this awsome cereal id really appreciate, thanks so much
tina
p.s.
i live in southern california

9 Alicia Mom of Three March 22, 2010 at 3:38 pm

I got ours at the Super Walmart. My kids, and I like this cereal alot. I hope the health nuts don’t get it removed. I can’t stand it when our favorite cereal gets discontinued.

10 Rachel :D April 7, 2010 at 4:02 pm

cupcake pebbles seem like they would be a tastey treat, but i cant seem to find them in this area…so if you can, please try your best to get the cereal out to valencia,and near the Ralphs located by Grandview and Mcbean(streets).Thank you!!!
😀