Turkey Wrap

by Jessica on September 16, 2008

Besides the broccoli-cheese soup, this is my favorite thing to order at Jason’s Deli. And as I was walking through the grocery store, I noticed a box of alfalfa sprouts. They instantly reminded me of this wrap and I got all giddy! Thus… last night in the produce department, today’s lunch was born. 🙂

Turkey Wrap

Turkey Wrap
Inspired by: Jason’s Deli

Flour Tortillas
Shaved turkey breast
Ranch dressing
Guacamole
Grape tomatoes (chopped)
Alfalfa sprouts

Spread the Ranch dressing, then the guacamole on a flour tortilla. Layer turkey breast, then sprouts and tomatoes. Roll the tortilla up, slice it in half and devour. 🙂

1 emily227 September 16, 2008 at 9:26 pm

This looks yummy! I used to go to Jason’s Deli when I lived in Nashville, but I don’t think we have them out here. I always used to get some type of chicken pesto panini.

2 Kayte September 16, 2008 at 9:40 pm

I came to check out your cookies for TWD, but I don’t like chocolate and I SO WANT THIS WRAP!! Any left??? I will be right over. Looks really really good. Doing this one soon…very very soon.

Now about those cookies…here I go….

3 katie102006 September 17, 2008 at 5:59 am

mmmm…turkey wraps and avocado are a match made in heaven. This looks GREAT!

4 Stephanie September 17, 2008 at 8:41 am

This is what I get every time I go to Jason’s Deli! I love it!:) Never really thought about making it at home though. Great idea!

5 Esi September 18, 2008 at 1:22 pm

Looks good. I agree about the orange juice/zest, but it could have just been my own modifications.

6 The Cat's Pajamas September 18, 2008 at 1:59 pm

Oh, I SOOOO love Jason’s Deli. There’s one about 3 blocks from my office and one of my girlfriends and I walk over there for lunch quite frequently. Have you ever had the 1/2 baked potato with that broccoli/cheese soup? Oh. Good Lord, have Mercy! My favorite right now is their Grilled Chicken Breast Salad, it has guac on it and everything.

7 Karl October 25, 2009 at 12:44 pm

I love this wrap. I get it almost every time I go to Jason’s Deli which sadly there aren’t anywhere near where I’m stationed now. 🙁

You might try grilling these. I always ask for my turkey wrap to be pressed on the panini grill, and it’s phenomenal.